You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. If you do not return your items within 14 days after having received your items from Mister Miara, we assume that you accept the terms.
We only accept items if:
• They are returned in the original package
• They are not damaged and are unused
• The return form is included
The reimbursement of the costs of the returned items will be done once the unused/undamaged items are received by Mister Miara within the 14 days specified.
- Sign in onto your account
- Go to 'return or exchange' in your account and start the return process
- Indicate which items you wish to return. Follow the instructions as stated on the website.
- When the return process has been completed, you will receive an email. This email contains a return label and a return number for your return parcel. Affix the return label on the outside of the parcel and write down the return number on our return form.
When delivering your parcel to a Royal Mail postoffice, you will get a receipt. Please keep this receipt untill you receive an email from The Little Green Bag, stating that your return parcel has been delivered. In case we have any questions regarding your return parcel, we may ask you for this receipt to be able to investigate the status.
Did you receive an incorrect or damaged item?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 10 261 31 04. In case of a damaged item, please send us a picture along with your invoice number. We will exchange the item without any extra charges.
Costs of return
After the return process in your account, the amount for returning your package will be witheld.
- When returning an item to Mister Miara, the amount of €9,95 will be withheld from your return payment (with exception of the following countries: Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Portugal, Austria, here the return costs are €7,95 and for France and Luxembourg the return costs are €5,95 and for Germany the return costs are €4,95).
- Wrap and seal your parcel securely, using the same box as was used for delivery or a new appropriately size sturdy box.
- Affix the return label securely on your parcel, without covering up any part of the label. Our logistic partner needs to be able to scan the barcode. Please also make sure that old addresses or shipment labels are not visible
- Take your parcel to a Royal Mail postoffice and please keep the receipt as your proof of postage.